This is particularly true for an older vehicle where the entire cost can be nearly as much as the value of the car. But it doesn’t have to come to that. You can avoid losing thousands of dollars by keeping your transmission in great shape. If you’re wondering how, here are five tips to follow:
- Schedule routine maintenance
- Get your transmission flushed regularly by a professional
- Address low transmission fluid immediately
- Ensure your engine is accurately tuned
- Use the recommended transmission fluid
Don’t wait until it is too late to get a transmission repair specialist to inspect your car. If you notice or suspect any issue, contact Budget Transmission to speak with one of our friendly professionals.